Monday, July 21, 2008

Disclaimer!!

Thank you people for viewing this blog. I guess you must thank your stars or rather i must thank yours!!
Firstly the blog is titled pensive for an innate reason. It is because the blog is a recollection of my precious life from the time my body had agglomerated enough grey cells to form the brain.
Secondly, i would like to caution the viewers against any misconception arising from the fact that this blog is totally surreal. I totally understand your misconception. But that is why this is special. It reflects some of my own thoughts and opinions on matters that might seem beyond my comprehension at certain stages.
Finally, i would recommend the viewers 'to go to hell with their judgemental logic' and just enjoy the non-stop nonsense that seems to happen...
Thank you..enjoy the posts. I'll try to keep updating as quickly as possible.

No comments: